Exceed Academies Trust currently consists of eight schools:
- Copthorne Primary School – A Founding School, judged Outstanding by Ofsted
- Horton Grange Primary School – A Founding School, judged Outstanding by Ofsted
- Horton Park Primary School – A Founding School, judged Good by Ofsted
- Appleton Academy ( All through Primary – Secondary) – A Sponsored Academy, previously judged Requires Improvement by Ofsted under different leadership
- Holybrook Primary School – A Sponsored Academy, previously judged Inadequate by Ofsted under different leadership
- Harden Primary School – A converter Academy, judged Good by Ofsted
- Bradford Alternative Provision Academy (previously Bradford Central PRU) – A converter Academy, judged Outstanding by Ofsted
- Cottingley Village Primary School – A converter Academy, judged Good by Ofsted
Our family of schools are all located within the Bradford district and mostly serve communities with some of the highest levels of social and economic challenges in the city. Our schools are inclusive, community focused, and supportive. We make no excuses for outcomes and a number of our schools have traditionally been some of the highest performing both locally and nationally, with two schools featuring in the Sunday Times list of top 250 state primary schools in the country. Our Sponsored Academies are being supported on their journey to Outstanding, one of which was recently rated in the top five in Bradford for its amazing KS2 Outcomes.
Our improvement model reflects the preferred DfE approach of ‘stabilise, repair, improve and sustain’.
Exceed Academies Trust recognises its moral purpose to support schools and academies across the city and the region. Exceed Academies Trust is responsible for and runs the Bradford Teaching School Hub on behalf of the City. The Trust is also responsible for a SCITT (School Centre for Initial Teaching Training) and has recently been approved as an Apprenticeship Training Provider. The SCITT trains 50 primary school teachers each year and has two hubs, one in Leeds and one in Bradford.
Our proven development model involves building capacity, dynamic leadership, a relentless focus on raising standards and establishing accountability, consistency and sustainability across our partnerships.